We offer extensive medical procedures to outbound and inbound patients.
Our major areas of specialization include oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, IVF Treatment, urology, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, plastic surgery and many other departments.
Dr. Sushan Singh
The structure of the neurological center includes an outpatient department, the Department of Functional Studies of the Nervous System and the Visual Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Department. Medical Center provides diagnoses and treatments for patients of all ages.
Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) and congestive heart failure. Other services include but are not limited to:
- Pickup / Drop from Hotel or Airport Available
- New Patient (6 months consulting)
- Renewal (Next 6 months consulting)
- Minor Deposits
- Intermediate Deposits
- Major Deposits
- Office Bleach up to 2 visits
- Home Bleach with 1 Tube & Tray
- Home & Office Bleach with 1 Tube & Tray
- Echocardiography and exercise “stress” echocardiography
- Nuclear studies of the heart muscle, perfusion and function
- Coronary calcium studies
- CT coronary angiography
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization studies
- RCT – Anterior Teeth
- RCT – Premolars
- RCT – 1st Molar
- RCT – 2nd Molar
- RCT – 3rd Molar
- Filling – GIC Grade 1-3
- Filling – Compositeb Grade 1-3
- Filling – Miracle Mix Grade 1-3
Would you like to see one of our dentist?
We want your doctor visit as successful and productive as possible. If this is your first time scheduling with a cardiologist at The Polyclinic, we will need:
- A referral from your doctor (primary care provider or another specialist)
- Recent medical records (medical history, scan reports, EKG reports, lab work results, and any other medical studies)