We offer extensive medical procedures to outbound and inbound patients.
Our major areas of specialization include oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, IVF Treatment, urology, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, plastic surgery and many other departments.
Dr. Sushan Singh
The structure of the neurological center includes an outpatient department, the Department of Functional Studies of the Nervous System and the Visual Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Department. Medical Center provides diagnoses and treatments for patients of all ages.
Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) and congestive heart failure. Other services include but are not limited to:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Facial droop
- Facial spasms
- Headaches and migraines
- Limb numbness and weakness
- Memory and cognition
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders
- Neck and back pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Seizure disorders
- General neurology
- EMG/Electrodiagnosis, An EMG records and analyzes the electrical activity in muscles and tells the neurologist about the functioning of nerves in the arms and legs.
- Sleep Medicine
Would you like to see one of our neurologists?
We want your doctor visit as successful and productive as possible. If this is your first time scheduling with a neurologists at The Polyclinic, we will need:
- A referral from your doctor (primary care provider or another specialist)
- Recent medical records (medical history, scan reports, EKG reports, lab work results, and any other medical studies)