We offer extensive medical procedures to outbound and inbound patients.
Our major areas of specialization include oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, IVF Treatment, urology, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, plastic surgery and many other departments.
The structure of the neurological center includes an outpatient department, the Department of Functional Studies of the Nervous System and the Visual Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Department. Medical Center provides diagnoses and treatments for patients of all ages.
Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) and congestive heart failure. Other services include but are not limited to:
- Coronary artery atherectomy
- Coronary artery angioplasty
- Stent placement
- Cardiac arrhythmia detection and monitoring
- Cardiac electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmia
- Pacemaker placement
- Defibrillator placement
- Echocardiography and exercise “stress” echocardiography
- Nuclear studies of the heart muscle, perfusion and function
- Coronary calcium studies
- CT coronary angiography
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization studies
Would you like to see one of our cardiologists?We want your doctor visit as successful and productive as possible. If this is your first time scheduling with a cardiologist at The Polyclinic, we will need:
- A referral from your doctor (primary care provider or another specialist)
- Recent medical records (medical history, scan reports, EKG reports, lab work results, and any other medical studies)